SpeechContacts Child and Baby Communication Newsletter: Help Your Child Talk

Hello, friend of SpeechContacts. Welcome to the Child and Baby Communication newsletter.

SpeechContacts is on FaceBook
We have a new SpeechContacts Facebook page. Maybe you’d like to visit and see what’s there.

Children and Baby Communication Development News Round Up
As regular followers of @speechcontacts tweets on Twitter will know, I love to scout around and find interesting snippets of news to enhance my communication in-tray.

Here’s a collection of some of the most interesting bits and pieces I’ve come across over the past few weeks. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
SpeechContacts very own Kindle eBook
By far the biggest and best SpeechContacts news is, of course, our new publication How to Help Your Child Talk and Grow Smarter, now available on Amazon for the Kindle, iPad, iPhone, Mac or PC. Visit to find out more details.

I want to say a word or two about the front cover, which is a miracle of teamwork. My husband created it using a photo of my son and his son, my grandson, taken by my daughter using my daughter-in-law’s camera. Beat that for a family affair! Thanks to all of you for your help.

Smart Talkers Pre-School Communication Groups
There’s one more thank you from me, which goes to Libby Sisson for her help and encouragement to this poor old technophobe, in setting up the SpeechContacts Facebook page - and more.

Libby is a speech therapist and director of Small Talk SLT Ltd. She offers some great franchise opportunities for anyone interested in setting up their own Smart Talkers pre-school communication group – no need to be a speech therapist to get started.

Sign up for more newsletters HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Frances! What an informative blog :) Thanks for following. Let me know as soon as you add GFC to your blog and I'll follow yours :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Leave your comment here:

I write this Communication Blog