There seems to be so much to think about when you have a new baby. How do you know if you're doing all the right things to set your child on the road to success in life?
Stop worrying now and start teaching her the skills she needs. It's never too soon. You can begin on the day she's born.
In How To Help Your Child Talk and Grow Smarter parents, nannies, health visitors and child minders can easily uncover the secrets of helping your child reach her potential.
Discover easy ways to help your baby:
• communicate with you;
• say her first words;
• learn the language skills she needs to help her succeed at school;
• talk better and have more fun.
The book's short and simple. You can read it in a single evening, and find out everything you need to know for your baby’s first three years of life, to help him or her learn to talk easily and happily.
I spent many years as a speech and language therapist in England and Europe. I used this knowledge and my own, hands-on experience with three children of my own to write this easy guide. I know what it's like to bring up a family at the same time as working. That’s why I’ve made this book simple to read, understand and put into practice.
In How To Help Your Child Talk and Grow Smarter you’ll learn important facts that will surprise you, including:
• how to play simple baby games and how they help your child's development;
• how your baby learns to talk and the stages he'll go through;
• the most important time of all for language learning;
• why your child makes mistakes and why that’s a really good thing;
•how you can check on his progress and know how he's doing;
•how learning language makes your child grow smarter.
Why delay: your child’s first years will be over before you know it. Make the most of them.
Find out now how to give her the skills she needs to make friends, learn, think and succeed for the rest of her life.
Download How to Help Your Child Talk and Grow Smarter for your Kindle, iPad, iPhone or PC today and get your child started on her language journey to success right away.
• how to help your child develop language;
• how to check his progress by watching and listening to him learn;
• how to enjoy playing with him, knowing you’re giving him the best chance to talk;
• how to see that the skills he’s learning are priceless.
Here’s what Libby Hill, the owner of Small Talk SLT Ltd had to say.
“It's fabulous... Just what I’ve been looking for... I'll be recommending it to all the parents!”
Invest in your child’s future success right now.
Buy your Amazon Kindle eBook here for just £3.53 ($5.73)
No Kindle? No Problem! Download free apps for your iPhone, iPad or PC here.